Korcula Day-tour from Dubrovnik
The most relaxing day trip from Dubrovnik, and chance to explore the best of unspoiled croatian countryside in only one day.
Dont miss to meet one of the best preserved natures in Croatia. Enjoy the unforgetable scenary, beautiful coastline, and picturesque vineyards and discover with us the best Croatian red wine region and birth place of famous traveler Marco Polo.
After we are done with picking up our group, we head to the north of the country and at one hour drive we take the road for Pelješac peninsula. On the way there, you will see the countryside of Dubrovnik and be able to enjoy the view on wonderful nature and Adriatic sea. Ston, the medieval town whose history dates back as far as the 14th century, is the first place we visit on this tour. Proud owner of longest stone wall in Europe (5.5km), with narrow quiet streets, noble ancient houses and traces of ancient cultures scattered around.
After visiting Ston we drive to the port of Orebić from where we take a boat to the island of Korčula. On the way to Orebić again you have chance to enjoy the beauties of unspoiled nature of this the best Croatian red wine region. When we arrive to Orebić, we have 20 minutes long boat drive to the island. When on Korčula you will have time to visit charming old town on the island, visit St.Mark Cathedral, famous Marko Polo house, enjoy in lunch on the sea promenade or to go swimming in to crystal clean Adriatic sea.
When arriving back to the peninsula, we stop at the winery for a wine tasting and lady there will give you all information needed about the best Croatian red wines. After wine tasting we drive back to Dubrovnik and tour ends with complimentary drop off at your hotel.
- Hotel pick up (from 07:00 to 8:30)
- Drive to Ston, sightseeing, free time to take the photos of the city walls, optional visit to one of the oldest solteries in the world, coffee break
- 10:10*- Drive to the port of Orebić,
- 11:15*- Arrival to the port of Orebić, 20 minutes long boat drive
- 11:45*- Arrival to the island of Korčula, sightseeing , free time to visit the old town and to have a lunch (beach optional).
- 14:45*- Boat drive from Korčula back to the port of Orebić
- 15:00*- Departure from Orebić to the local vinery
- 15:20*- Vine tasting at the vinery
- 15:50*- Departure to Dubrovnik
- 17:15/18:00*- Arival to Dubrovnik, hotel drop off
* - Excursion schedule can be changed in case of unpredictable traffic or other conditions that agency can not influence on.
Duration: full day tour
What to wear: casual wear, hat, swim suite
What to bring: camera, sunblock, bottle of water
PRICE: 390.00 HRK (app. 51.38 EUR)
PRICE INCLUDES: hotel pick up/drop off, transportation, transportation fees, guide, wine tasting, boat drive
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: Entrance tickets to museum (optional), lunch, gratitudes