Mostar and Kravica Waterfalls day tour
Oriental beauty and wild nature in one day
If you think that besides Adriatic coastline there is no more natural beauties in this region, you are wrong. This tour does regular Mostar visit as a highlight of the tour with additional visit of Kravice waterfalIs. Tour starts from Dubrovnik and after picking up all the group, we drive to the north of the country, to the border with Bosnia. From there we drive to Neum, the only small town on the coast of Bosnia and Herzegovina. After crossing the border we drive to Kravice, first sightseeing stop on our tour. In spring this stunning mini-Niagara how it is called by the locals,of 25m cascades pounds itself into a dramatic, steamy fury. In summer the falls themselves are less impressive but surrounding pools become shallow enough for swimming. After visiting Kravice, we drive to Mostar to visit the old town and famous old bridge, the most important monument of oriental architecture in this town. First when we come there is a short walking tour with a local guide and after the tour free time to visit the place on your own and to enjoy local meals. From Mostar we travel back to Dubrovnik and tour ends with complimentary drop off at your pick up location.
- Hotel pick up ( from 07:00 to 8:30)
- Drive to Neum, short coffee break
- 09:50*- Drive to the border crossing
- 10:30*- Border procedure
- Drive to Kravice, 45 minutes long visit
- 12:45*- Expected arrival to Mostar, tour with the local guide, free time to visit the old town and time for lunch
- 15::15*- Expected departure to Dubrovnik, short coffee break on the way back.
- 17:30/ 19:30-*- Arrival to Dubrovnik, hotel drop off
* - Excursion schedule may be changed in case of unpredictable traffic or other conditions that agency can not influence on.
Duration: full day tour
What to wear: casual wear, hat, swim suite
What to bring: camera, sunblock, bottle of water, passport
Local currency: Euro, €, code: EUR, KM (convertible mark)
- ENTRANCE TICKET FOR TURKISH HOUSE FROM APRIL 1
PRICE: 350.00 HRK (app. 46.86 EUR)
PRICE INCLUDES: transportation, pick up/drop off, guide
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: lunch, gratitudes, entrance ticket to museum