National Park Mljet Full Day Boat Trip
The greenest Croatian island, the only national park in Dubrovnik region and definetly the best way to run away from the city crowd in Dubrovnik is to join us on this tour. The legend says that right on this island famous Odysseus found it's refuge in ancient times.
The highlight and most unusual feature of Mljet National Park is the two inland salt water lakes; Malo Jezero and Veliko Jezero-connected to the sea by a narrow canal.You can stroll along the lakes on paths shaded by pine trees, bicycle through the park, rent a kayak to paddle the lakes or simply swim the clear, blue water. In the middle of Veliko Jezero is the tiny islet of Sv Marija which contains a former Benedictine monastery dating from the 12th century.
- Hotel pick up ( from 07:00 to 8:30)
- Transfer to the port of Dubrovnik
- Free time in the port
- 09:15*- Expected boat departure to the island of Mljet
- 11:00*- Expected arrival to the island of Mljet, to the port of Polače
- 11:10*- bus/van transfer to the national park
- 11:20*- Expected short five minutes long boat drive to the island of St.Mary
- 11:30*- Tour and sightseeing of the monastery and the church, free time to explore the island.
- 12:45*- Boat drive to Mali most/ Small lake, free time
- 16:00*- Meeting at Pristanište, transfer to the port.
- 16:55*- Departure to Dubrovnik
- 19:30*- Expected arrival to the port of Dubrovnik, hotel transfer.
Duration: full day tour
What to wear: casual wear, hat, swim suite
What to bring: camera, sunblock, bottle of water
PRICE: 550 HRK (app. 73.97 EUR)
PRICE INCLUDES: hotel pick up/drop off, transportation, the entrance to the national park, guide
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE: lunch, gratitudes